Expedited Belize Visa Service
If you need help getting a Belize visa, count on Swift to make the process easy and hassle-free.
No visa is required for a stay up to 30 days for business or tourism, below are travel requirements per the U.S. Department of State website, please cross reference this website for any recent travel requirement changes and more travel details.
All US citizens must have a US passport valid beyond their planned departure date, proof of an onward or return ticket, and sufficient funds (a minimum of US $60 per day) to cover the cost of the length of stay.
Before You Apply
Know you will need to have the following basic documents when you apply for your Belize visa. Other documents may be requested. You will be provided with a full list of documents and requirements when you submit your order through Swift.
Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months.
You may need to provide supporting documents such as a flight itinerary for tourism, a letter or invitation for business, or a program acceptance letter for students.
For traditional visas, you’ll be asked to complete an application specific to the country you are traveling to. For e-visas, the application will be electronic.
Applying for a Belize Visa: 3 Easy Steps
Click Order Now and you will be asked a few questions about your passport to check that it is valid and has not expired. You’ll then enter basic contact information and choose visa options from our dropdown menus until you are guided to the right visa product for your travel needs. In some cases, it may be a traditional visa. In others, it will be an e-visa (electronic visa). You will then submit your order and make payment.
After you submit your order, you will be provided with a full list of requirements that must be fulfilled along with a list of documents. Swift will guide you through these items step-by-step. Once you have gathered all documents, you will ship them to Swift using FedEx or UPS (do NOT use USPS). You will ship documents to:
Swift Passport & Visa Services
1 E Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611
If you are applying for an e-visa, you will complete your application online and we will direct you to the application page after you submit your order.
Swift will review your information, application, and carefully check your documents. If anything is missing or incorrect, we will reach out to you immediately. Once everything is in order, we will process your visa. It will then be shipped to you. We will update you throughout the process so you know when your visa will arrive.
Why Choose Swift
The Swift team consists of travel experts who have decades of industry experience. From processing passports, to understanding the ever-changing requirements for visas, our team is highly knowledgeable and eager to help. Count on our expertise to make the travel document process easy for you.
Small But Mighty
We're a small team, but a mighty one! Since the day we started Swift, customer service has been our top priority. We're able to provide the same solutions larger companies offer, but with the special attention to detail that only a smaller team can deliver. At Swift, every customer matters. We go out of our way to ensure each interaction is positive and personable.
Applying for a passport or visa is one of the most frustrating things a person can do. We do our part to make sure the process is easy and convenient for every customer. Whether you want your paperwork reviewed by an expert, need to know which step is next, or have questions, our entire team is here to guide you.
We are effective communicators who know how important timelines are, especially when our customers are about to depart for international trips. Our team will always provide you with up-to-date information about your travel documents and go the extra mile to make sure you remain informed.
Start Your Order to Receive a Quote
Visa prices vary and are dependent on the country, type of visa, processing time, and shipping. When you start your order, you’ll be provided with a quote for your visa.
Important Belize Visa Details
- All US citizens must have a US passport valid beyond their planned departure date, proof of an onward or return ticket, and sufficient funds (a minimum of US $60 per day) to cover the cost of the length of stay. No visas are required for citizens of the United States for tourist visits. Visitors planning to stay more than 30 days must have their passport re-stamped by a local immigration office and pay a fee of approximately US $25 for every month before the 6 month mark; for stays longer than 6 months, extension stamps are US $50 per month and you may need to provide further documentation to the local immigration office to explain the reason for a longer stay. Travelers that stay in Belize longer and do not keep their immigration stamps up to date may face immigration fines (a minimum of US $500 per fine) and imprisonment of up to 6 months. All tourists and non-Belizean citizens are required to pay an exit fee of US $39.25. This fee is included in the price of all U.S. airline tickets.
- No visa required for a stay up to 30 days for business or tourism, below are travel requirements per the U.S. Department of State website, please cross reference this website for any recent travel requirement changes and more travel details.
- Cruise ship passengers are charged US $7 whether they leave the ship or remain onboard, and this charge is included in the price of the cruise ticket.
- At the land borders, US citizens are charged US $15 if their stay was less than 24 hours and US $18.75 if the stay was more than 24 hours.
- Your nationality, purpose of visit, length of visit, and number of desired entries effect whether or not you need a visa to this country.