Expedited Zambia Visa Service
Swift Passport Services is a premier Zambia visa expediting service. Our team will make the process quick and easy for you.
Swift Passport Services is the premier Zambia Visa service. We offer the easiest and fastest Zambia Visa processing in the country. We specialize in expediting Zambia Business and Zambia Tourist visas.
- Expedited Zambia Visa: We can process both business and tourist visas in as little as 2 business days.
Before You Apply
Know you will need to have the following basic documents when you apply for your Zambia visa. Other documents may be requested. You will be provided with a full list of documents and requirements when you submit your order through Swift.
Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months.
You may need to provide supporting documents such as a flight itinerary for tourism, a letter or invitation for business, or a program acceptance letter for students.
For traditional visas, you’ll be asked to complete an application specific to the country you are traveling to. For e-visas, the application will be electronic.
Applying for a Zambia Visa: 3 Easy Steps
Click Order Now and you will be asked a few questions about your passport to check that it is valid and has not expired. You’ll then enter basic contact information and choose visa options from our dropdown menus until you are guided to the right visa product for your travel needs. In some cases, it may be a traditional visa. In others, it will be an e-visa (electronic visa). You will then submit your order and make payment.
After you submit your order, you will be provided with a full list of requirements that must be fulfilled along with a list of documents. Swift will guide you through these items step-by-step. Once you have gathered all documents, you will ship them to Swift using FedEx or UPS (do NOT use USPS). You will ship documents to:
Swift Passport & Visa Services
1 E Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611
If you are applying for an e-visa, you will complete your application online and we will direct you to the application page after you submit your order.
Swift will review your information, application, and carefully check your documents. If anything is missing or incorrect, we will reach out to you immediately. Once everything is in order, we will process your visa. It will then be shipped to you. We will update you throughout the process so you know when your visa will arrive.
Why Choose Swift
The Swift team consists of travel experts who have decades of industry experience. From processing passports, to understanding the ever-changing requirements for visas, our team is highly knowledgeable and eager to help. Count on our expertise to make the travel document process easy for you.
Small But Mighty
We're a small team, but a mighty one! Since the day we started Swift, customer service has been our top priority. We're able to provide the same solutions larger companies offer, but with the special attention to detail that only a smaller team can deliver. At Swift, every customer matters. We go out of our way to ensure each interaction is positive and personable.
Applying for a passport or visa is one of the most frustrating things a person can do. We do our part to make sure the process is easy and convenient for every customer. Whether you want your paperwork reviewed by an expert, need to know which step is next, or have questions, our entire team is here to guide you.
We are effective communicators who know how important timelines are, especially when our customers are about to depart for international trips. Our team will always provide you with up-to-date information about your travel documents and go the extra mile to make sure you remain informed.
Start Your Order to Receive a Quote
Visa prices vary and are dependent on the country, type of visa, processing time, and shipping. When you start your order, you’ll be provided with a quote for your visa.
Important Zambia Visa Details
- At least two blank visa pages are required to enter Zambia; if transiting South Africa, an additional blank visa page is required for each entry.
- A single-entry visa may be obtained at the port of entry for $50, but travelers must apply in advance at a Zambian Embassy or consulate for a multiple-entry visa.
- The Embassy of Zambia is closed for submission every Thursday and Friday, all applications are submitted Monday-Wednesday.
- U.S. Citizens are typically issued visas valid for 3 years. Visa validity starts the day the visa is issued. You may stay in Zambia for 30 days at a time.
- Non-U.S. citizens are typically issued visas valid for 90 days, however, validity is ultimately left to the discretion of the consulate. You may stay in Zambia for 30 days at a time.
- You do not need to obtain a visa for Tourism if you are a national of Ireland, Romania, Yugoslavia, Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Brunei, Cyprus, Dominica, Fiji, Gambia, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Samoa, Seychelles, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zimbabwe. You are still required to obtain a Business visa.
- If you are a national of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Korea, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Papua, New Guinea, you must apply for your visa in Lusaka. Please contact Swift for more information.