Important Information on Shipping
Before you ship your documents to Swift, take a moment to review our address and other important guidelines.
Please all documents to:
Swift Passport & Visa Services
1 E. Erie St.
Chicago, IL 60611
To ensure quality service, please make sure you have placed your order online obefore shipping us your documents.
Please make sure to use FedEx or UPS to ship us your documents. Please do not use the US Postal Service as Swift has encountered many issues when clients use USPS.
Additional Shipping Information
- For 8 AM delivery, use FedEx “FIRST Overnight” with No Signature Required. Please select this shipping option IF:
- It is absolutely necessary for your application to be submitted to a government agency the day our office receives it. As of January 9, 2018, this WILL NOT APPLY to US Passport applications
- Have been requested to do so by one of our visa specialists
- Priority overnight shipping will get your documents to Swift by 10:30 AM*
*If your package arrives after 10:30 AM, we will ALWAYS attempt to get your documents submitted the day we receive them, but in many cases we are unable to due to designated submission times, and proximity to the consulate or agency.
- Please do not have items sent to Swift for Saturday delivery. Shipping companies typically do not attempt deliveries on Saturdays.
Within a few hours of your package arriving at Swift, you will receive an email from us confirming receipt of the package. A passport or visa specialist will review your documents for accuracy and completeness.
If there is a problem with the application materials we will call you AND email you to describe the problem and will define what is needed to fix the problem. If there are not any problems, we will submit your documents immediately and email you the expected completion date of your service. Once your service is complete, we will email you one last time to let you know that your document was issued. We will indicate your return tracking information in this email as well if we are shipping documents back to you.
Besides these communications, Swift will NOT be in touch via phone or email unless a problem arises or there is a change with your service, so no news is good news!