Expedited Vietnam Visa Service
If you need help getting a Vietnam visa, count on Swift to make the process easy and hassle-free.
Swift Passport Services is the premier Vietnam Visa service. We offer the easiest and fastest Vietnam visa processing in the country. We specialize in expediting Vietnam Business and Vietnam Tourist visas.
- Expedited Vietnam Visa: We can process both business and tourist visas in as little as 2 business days.
- Vietnam Visa Service Times: Processing times vary up to 6 business days.
Before You Apply
Know you will need to have the following basic documents when you apply for your Vietnam visa. Other documents may be requested. You will be provided with a full list of documents and requirements when you submit your order through Swift.
Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months.
You will need to submit photos for your Vietnam visa application. We strongly suggest you take a look at our photo guidelines to ensure your photo is accepted.
You may need to provide supporting documents such as a flight itinerary for tourism, a letter or invitation for business, or a program acceptance letter for students.
For traditional visas, you’ll be asked to complete an application specific to the country you are traveling to. For e-visas, the application will be electronic.
Applying for a Vietnam Visa: 3 Easy Steps
Click Order Now and you will be asked a few questions about your passport to check that it is valid and has not expired. You’ll then enter basic contact information and choose visa options from our dropdown menus until you are guided to the right visa product for your travel needs. In some cases, it may be a traditional visa. In others, it will be an e-visa (electronic visa). You will then submit your order and make payment.
After you submit your order, you will be provided with a full list of requirements that must be fulfilled along with a list of documents. Swift will guide you through these items step-by-step. Once you have gathered all documents, you will ship them to Swift using FedEx or UPS (do NOT use USPS). You will ship documents to:
Swift Passport & Visa Services
1 E Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611
If you are applying for an e-visa, you will complete your application online and we will direct you to the application page after you submit your order.
Swift will review your information, application, and carefully check your documents. If anything is missing or incorrect, we will reach out to you immediately. Once everything is in order, we will process your visa. It will then be shipped to you. We will update you throughout the process so you know when your visa will arrive.
Why Choose Swift
The Swift team consists of travel experts who have decades of industry experience. From processing passports, to understanding the ever-changing requirements for visas, our team is highly knowledgeable and eager to help. Count on our expertise to make the travel document process easy for you.
Small But Mighty
We're a small team, but a mighty one! Since the day we started Swift, customer service has been our top priority. We're able to provide the same solutions larger companies offer, but with the special attention to detail that only a smaller team can deliver. At Swift, every customer matters. We go out of our way to ensure each interaction is positive and personable.
Applying for a passport or visa is one of the most frustrating things a person can do. We do our part to make sure the process is easy and convenient for every customer. Whether you want your paperwork reviewed by an expert, need to know which step is next, or have questions, our entire team is here to guide you.
We are effective communicators who know how important timelines are, especially when our customers are about to depart for international trips. Our team will always provide you with up-to-date information about your travel documents and go the extra mile to make sure you remain informed.
Start Your Order to Receive a Quote
Visa prices vary and are dependent on the country, type of visa, processing time, and shipping. When you start your order, you’ll be provided with a quote for your visa.
Important Vietnam Visa Details
- Don’t want to send us your passport? Let Swift get you a loose-leaf visa. Requirements are the same, just scan us a copy of your passport and all other application materials, and we will FedEx you a visa that you can attach to your passport. Fees and turn-around times are the same!
- You can obtain multiple entry visas valid for up to one or three months. This allows you to stay in Vietnam for up to 30 days per visit.
- The visa you will receive is only valid for entry and exit through Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, or DaNang Airports only. If your point of entry is different (i.e., by rail) you must specifically request this on your Visa application.
- The date of entry is based on the dates that the applicant provides on the Vietnam visa application form. Visa validity and date of entry are always based on the discretion of the consulate.
- The issued visa can generally be extended after arrival in Vietnam at the Vietnam Immigration Service for an additional 20-day stay. A $25 fee for extending the visa is payable when you arrive at the Vietnam Immigration Service.
- If you need a same-day visa, we will need to obtain a loose-leaf visa for you. Please contact us for more details at 877.917.9438.