SwiftLink Worldwide is proud to announce that we’ve recently introduced two dependable mail solutions – physical mailbox rentals and a virtual mail service. Since 2008, Swift has been the go-to choice for travelers in need of expedited passports and visas, but due to the stagnate state of travel over the course of the last year, we’ve decided to diversify by incorporating additional services into our suite of offerings.
No matter if you’re a local business, a startup business, or a business that is constantly on the move, we can help you securely manage all of your packages, mail, and deliveries, no matter where you are in the world.
Physical Mailbox Rental Right in Chicago
As a local business owner, when you decide to rent a physical mailbox with SwiftLink Worldwide, you’re choosing to have your mail delivered to an easily accessible location in the heart of one of the busiest districts of Chicago – River North. You’ll gain access to one of the city’s high in demand physical mailboxes, and get to use a real, credible address for professional and/or personal use. Never worry again about missing a delivery again with our 100% secure and private physical mailbox rentals.
Why Choose a Physical Mailbox Rental?
- Renting a physical mailbox for your business is the perfect alternative to using a PO Box.
- Not only do customers get to have their mail delivered to a prime Chicago location, but they also get to use a real coveted Chicago address.
- Our physical mailboxes are 100% safe and secure, and can be used for both personal and professional use.
- No need to worry about paying costly monthly fees when using our services. We wanted to make sure that our physical mailbox rentals were affordable for everyone, which is why they start at the low price of $28.00 a month.
- We accept deliveries from all carriers, including FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS.
- We will accept all of your deliveries on your behalf, which means that you’ll never have to worry about missing deliveries again.
- When you rent a physical mailbox from SwiftLink on a monthly basis, you will also have access to scanning, faxing, printing, shipping, travel services, and more.
Learn more about our physical mailbox rental service and get started on your application by visiting our website.
Mail Delivery Statistics
- Pieces of Mail Handled by USPS Each Day: 500 Million, according to NBC 26.
- Packages Delivered by UPS and FedEx Combined Each Day: 34 Million, according to NBC 26.
- Estimated Amount of Junk Mail Delivered Each Year: 100 Billion, according to Waste Away
- Estimated Amount of Americans Who Have Had a Package Stolen From Their Front Porch or Mailbox: 23 Million, according to Parcel Pending
How to Open a Physical Mailbox With SwiftLink
To begin the process of opening a physical mailbox with SwiftLink Worldwide, you can start by going to our website.
Once there, you’ll first need to download, complete, sign, and notarize Form 1583, and then upload it directly to our site. Next, you’ll need to complete the online application which needs to include scanned images of your photo ID. Once you’ve completed the previous steps, our team will review your application and get you a key to your very own private mailbox in the heart of Chicago.
Virtual Mail Service
- Our virtual mail service allows you to access your mail anytime, no matter where you are in the world.
- Have instant access to your mail and manage it from your mobile device, tablet, or computer.
- Receive native app alerts, text messages, or emails as soon as your mail comes in to SwiftLink, or when a requested action has been completed.
- Choose from numerous convenient features such as open and scan, check depositing, forwarding, and shredding.
- As a virtual mailbox subscriber, you’ll have a real street address for both personal and professional use.
- Our physical mailboxes are 100% safe and secure.
- We wanted to make sure that our virtual mailbox rentals were affordable for everyone, which is why they start at the low price of $9.99 a month.
Learn more about our virtual mail service and get started on your application by visiting SwiftLink’s website.
If you have any questions regarding our physical mailbox service or virtual mailbox service, please don’t hesitate to contact us. One of our knowledgeable team members would be happy to help. If you’re interested in learning more about SwiftLink Worldwide, please visit our website.