The team at our Chicago passport office is known for our careful attention to detail and high-level of consideration while helping Chicagoans with all of their passport needs.
Chicagoans who need to apply for a new passport need not look further than Swift Passport Services! Applying for passports can be a huge hassle if you go through your local post office. You will have to wait in a long line, you won’t get any help filling out your application, and if you make any mistakes throughout the process, you’ll have to go through the whole thing all over again.
This isn’t how things work at Swift Passport Services. Our team is available to help you through the daunting process of applying for a passport. The team at our Chicago passport office is known for our careful attention to detail and high-level of consideration while helping Chicagoans with all of their passport needs. You’ll never find a long line at SPS, and our experts can help you fill out your application thoroughly and accurately the first time through.
Keep in mind, before you apply for your passport, you’ll need the following documents:
- Proof of your US citizenship. This is usually your birth certificate, but if you don’t have your birth certificate we can work with you to find another way to prove you’re a citizen.
- Your completed passport application. You can complete this form online here, print it out, and bring it with you to our office. If there any mistakes in your application, we’ll let you know and help you redo it.
- One passport type photo. You can take this photo yourself or have it taken by a passport photo service. The photo should be of your head only, 2″ x 2″ in size, have a white background with no patterns or visible objects, and be a recent photo taken straight on (no profile shots!).
- Two original letters of authorization. You can download these here.
- Your payment to the US Department of State. A new US passport book currently costs $170.
- A copy of your photo ID.
If you need expedited passport services in Chicago, SPS can also help you with that. We’ve been known to get passports for our customers in a matter of days. If you go through the post office, you can expect to wait six weeks before receiving your passport. If you’re in a hurry to get your passport before a big trip, our team will work with you to help ensure that you have your new passport on time and the entire process will be hassle free.