Use this passport checklist if you're applying for a new U.S. passport
Applying for an expedited new passport through a U.S. passport agency can be a confusing and challenging task, especially if you need your passport fast!. Swift Passport Services New Passport Checklist will ensure you have gathered all the necessary information to obtain your new passport hassle free, so we can deliver it directly to you in as little as one day.
Use this U.S. New Passport Checklist if you meet the following criteria for expedited new passport service:
- You are applying for your first U.S. passport -or-
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16 -or-
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued more than 15 years ago -or-
- Your previous passport was valid fro 5 years only
Not the right passport checklist? Check out the other passport services we offer
New Passport Checklist
- DS-11, New Passport Application
- Proof of Departure
- Passport Photos
- Complete and sign 2 identical Letters of Authorization. Download Letter of Authorization Here
- Proof of Identification- Copy both sides of your valid driver’s license or state ID
- Proof of Citizenship (Original Birth Certificate)
Provide a state issued original or certified copy of your birth certificate, certificate of naturalization
- Government Fee Payment
A check or money order made payable to the “US Department of State”, in the amount of $170.
- Bring all your documents to a Passport Acceptance Agent
* Shipping rates for your expedited renewal passport are offered by Swift Passport Services starting at $15 for inbound and outbound shipments upon request.
Need help with the New Passport checklist? Contact us for assistance.