• Subscribe to Stay Updated!

    Get our latest posts delivered right to your inbox.

    * indicates required
  • Don’t Forget the Baby!!

    So you just had a baby, but you’re itching to get away this holiday with your new family to someplace far, far away and relaxing.  A newborn child shouldn’t stop you from taking that much deserved vacation abroad, but just as you need a passport to travel internationally, so does your child.  If this is something you hadn’t considered before making your reservations, obtaining an expedited child passport does not have to be a stressful addition to your travel checklist.  Using an expedited child passport service can eliminate the worry of processing times, and ensure that you have your child’s passport back with time to spare.

    Below is a list of essential items you will need to have ready before applying for your child’s passport:

    • DS-11: Application for U.S. Passport
    • Orignal Birth Certificate: obtaining a new birth certificate can be simple
    • Parent/Guardian Identification: Passport or State Issued ID
    • Proof of Intent to Travel: An itinerary showing your departure date
    • Passport Photo: One 2 x 2 passport photo

    Your adult US Passport is typically valid for 10 years, but don’t forget that a child’s passport is valid for only five years from the date that it is issued. Always remember to double check your child’s passport before traveling to make sure it is still valid, and safe travels to you and your little tikes.

    Leave a Comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Scroll to Top